With all of this in mind, it’s clear that the cooler months are an excellent time to take advantage of this relaxing craft activity. We’re highlighting some of our best diamond painting kits for winter below so you can soak up all of these fabulous benefits while the snow quietly piles up outside. Grab one for yourself or give them as thoughtful holiday gifts for the creative folks on your list.
1. White Christmas Morning—“White Christmas Morning” by Claudia McKinney paints the picture of a classic wintry scene after a big snowstorm. The white-capped trees and towering steeple give this one a truly quaint feel.
2. Space for Reflection—This enchanting scene created by Chuck Pinson takes us to a rustic mountain cabin at the peak of fall. The snow-capped mountains in the background give it a distinctly wintry feel that makes you want to cozy up.
3. Black and White—The drama and contrast in this work of art by Deborah Lewis will take your breath away! It features a proud black stallion amidst snow-capped branches, creating a striking scene between dark and light. Because the colors mostly stay within two families, this one is perfect for beginners.
4. Winter Sparkle—Prefer something a little more abstract? This brightly colored winter scene features a vibrant backdrop that plays against the stark winter tree and whimsical snowflakes dotting the entire canvas. The moody sky swirls in shades of purple, orange, blue, yellow and green.
5. Hope Runs Deep—This utterly delightful winter scene by Chuck Pinson paints a picture of a small town during the peak of the holiday season, complete with snow-capped roofs, billowing chimneys and happy townspeople milling about. The stunning woodland creatures tie it all together.
6. Starry Night Santa—A classic holiday scene created by Dona Gelsinger, “Starry Night Santa” shows Santa and reindeer gazing at the North Star surrounded by snowy trees and a brightly lit town below.
7. Frosty Forest Friend—Who doesn’t love Frosty? This pleasant winter scene, created by Dona Gelsinger, showcases the carrot-nosed snowman in the calm, snowy forest surrounded by chipper woodland creatures, including bunnies, squirrels and an array of winter birds.
8. The Joy of Christmas—Designed by Lisa Frances Judd, this cartoon-inspired work of art features a diamond painting tree piled high with all the most famous symbols of the season, including candles, bows, candy canes, gingerbread men and gifts.
9. Tabby Cat—Created by The Macneil Studio, this winter diamond art kit makes the perfect holiday gift for your feline fancier friends who also love to create art! It features a gray tabby peering out the window at a winter bird, with a wood-burning fire and a dazzling holiday tree glimmering in the background.
10. Santa Face—This festive diamond art and Ravensburger Puzzles kit features artwork by The Macneil Studio. Santa is depicted looking as jolly as ever with a wide grin and a sprig of holly on his hat! He’s shown, surrounded by snow, carrying his bag of toys.
11. The Snow Queen—This gorgeous stained-glass inspired creation by Mandie Manzano is giving us serious Frozen vibes! The icy blues, grays and whites make this the perfect diamond art kit to create throughout the coldest months of the year.
12. Fireside Christmas—Cozy up by the fire at home with this remarkably warm and inviting scene made by Nicky Boehme. It features a row of carefully hung stockings, a raging fire and a room decked out with holiday cheer.
13. January Owl—The majestic barred owl is the perfect animal for getting you into the spirit of the season. This striking scene by Claudia McKinney showcases the elegant creature perched atop a bare branch as a snowstorm swirls ahead. This one makes a great gift for anyone in your life who loves or collects owls.
14. Seasons Change—This stunning work of art, designed by JoJoes Art, reminds us that the seasons are constantly changing and winter will be gone soon. It depicts a massive buck and fawn with antlers representing all four seasons of the year.
15. Ho Ho Ho Card—What better way to get in the spirit than with a diamond art card featuring Santa himself? This scene showcases Santa’s beard, suit and boots over a snowbank and wording that reads “ho ho ho.” Perfect for sending wintry cheer!
16. Three Penguins Card—This cute-as-can-be diamond art card features a trio of bundled-up penguins before a classic winter scene in shades of icy blue and white. The back of the card says “Merry Christmas,” so it’s great for holiday greetings.
17. By the Christmas Tree Card—Another dazzle-it-yourself holiday card featuring the famous Mr. Claus, this charming winter scene allows you to bedazzle Santa from head to toe as he visits a home with a traditionally decorated tree and gifts.
18. Happy Dog Card—This one is an ideal homemade holiday card for your favorite dog-loving celebrant! This diamond art card features a wide-eyed canine wearing a Santa hat surrounded by holly, candy canes and more classic Christmas symbols.
Happy Dog Card19. At the North Pole Card—Featuring the world-famous red-nosed reindeer, this pretty card lets you bedazzle Rudolph and the moon in the backdrop for a fun, multi-dimensional alternative to the typical holiday card.
20. Gifts from Santa Card—If you’re looking for a bedazzled holiday card option that has a typical greeting card feel, you’ll love this one that features a bedazzled Santa and wording that says, “We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”…