I was in the middle of Amish country over the weekend riding at camp Woodward with a bunch of friends. Driving through the town is like going back in time 200 years. The Amish drive around on the side of the road in their horse and buggies and only wear goofy black and white clothes. They live exactly how movies like King Pin portray them.
It was great not having to worry about email, เเทงหวยออนไลน์ politics, and internet for a few days, but if it wasn’t for the skate-parks, I’d probably go nuts out there. I don’t know how people can live like that. I need the technology.
I’ve actually been following through with a lot of my new years goals. So far I’ve completed the goal to get a Wii and run another bloggerpods tournament. Those were the easiest, although I did have to wait out in freezing weather for 6 hours to get my Wii.
– So far the most rewarding one has been learning nose manuals (with no brakes) on my bike. It’s even more rewarding then trying to make $50,000 or getting high search engine rankings with my site.
I’m sure nobody reading this can relate to learning a bike trick, but you can probably understand what it’s like to try something for what seems like forever and then finally start to ‘get’ it.
I’ve been working on these nose manuals every chance I get, usually alone in front of my house or behind some building. For months I’d just flip over my handlebars for hours trying to figure out if it’s even possible to do without brakes. Lately i’ve been able to find that balance point and I’m starting to learn to manipulate my weight in-order to stay there. I swear, it’s the most rewarding feeling ever, even with nobody around. I still don’t have full control in them, but I can feel it coming.
– I didn’t have the balls to try flairs at woodward, but i’m pretty sure I’ll be able to learn them this year.
– Pushups are going well. I’ve been staying in good shape, so I should be able to reach 100 by around summer.
– I’ll either need to get a lot more productive while I’m on my computer or get lucky to make $50,000 this year. I’m very easily distracted.
– I’m not sure about the future of Donkit. Both Kjell and I haven’t had a chance to put much time into it lately.
– The odds are obviously against me winning $5,000 in a poker tournament, but I’m not ruling this one out just yet.
You’re missing out on an incredibly fun game if you don’t play Pot Limit Omaha. It’s where all the nuts and tilting players go to throw around their money.
The key in Omaha is to find a really good table. It’s worth the extra time to scope out a few tables to find the nutty players.
The best tables have at least one player who thinks their hold’em hands are good or someone raising every hand preflop. For some reason when a player always bets the pot preflop, it triggers an effect where every other player must call to see the flop.
The worst is the table full of nut-peddlers. Everyone limps in preflop and plays passively unless they have the nuts or close to it. The only time you’ll see any action is when one player has a royal flush and the other has quads. Even then both players are likely to check the river.
Once you find a juicy table and start taking notes on players, it gets hard to leave. The mistakes people make are usually so obvious that you can often accurately put them on a hand.
The best is when you find players who only raise preflop with AAxx. You can usually split them into two categories post flop: The ones that continue to bet the pot no matter what the flop is and others who check/fold if they don’t improve. Either way you should almost always call preflop if you have a decent hand, because chances are they won’t improve and AAxx isn’t to much better then an average omaha hand.